Online Dating Platforms
- A dating website designed for people interested in long-term relationships and created to be “deleted”. You are prompted to share religion, lifestyle habits, and education to aid you in finding a compatible match. Hinge includes ethnicity preferences. This is used to support those of color looking for a partner with a shared cultural experience and background.
- On Bumble, women initiate the conversation and the match has 24 hours to respond. Bumble also offers Bumble BFF to create friendships and Bumble Bizz for career opportunities. A paid feature is also offered for “travel mode” which allows you to change your location to another location before or during travel.
- Available as a website and an app, eHarmony features millions of registered users throughout the US and more than 200 countries. They provide guided questions for conversations and their algorithm matches highly compatible couples and does the searching through potential matches for you.
- An app designed for those looking for international singles with a majority of users in European countries and the United States
Color Dating App
- This app emphasizes racial and ethnic preferences and is free to users to find a match of similar background
- Available in 24 countries and territories, Match is one of the longest-running dating sites. For people looking for a partner in the United States or a resident looking for companionship abroad.
- Available in 80 countries and in 25 languages, this app learns your preferences as you use it, providing likely matches based on your usage
- Tinder is designed for less of the long-term idea, focusing on experience. Tinder does not offer filters based on demographics like religion and race. It is available in over 290 countries and offers a free Passport feature to match with singles across the globe